My thoughts go back to our wedding day and all of the family and friends that shared it with us. I have read our journals from this time and it brings back so many wonderful memories.
I am grateful that I am still happily married to Katie even though we are temporarily apart from each other. My love for her continues to grow. I love you honey.


8 comments:
these pictures are priceless! so glad that we were able to spend this special day with you! love you so much!!
It was great to spend the day with you and your cute family. Katie is so proud of all of you! We love and miss her.
I thought of you guys yesterday. Even though you know you will be with Katie again, it still makes reality very real and very hard. I love the top picture of you guys! Made me smile! You and your family are always in my prayers.
I love these pictures! I'll always remember singing at your reception. :) Thoughts and prayers are with you! Love you!
Thanks for posting on your blog. I enjoy reading about your dear family.
April Bingham
Tears formed as soon as I saw the first picture. I thought about you the entire day. Hugs and love to you all.
I just love these pictures!! So precious!! I remember I was so excited for Katie to become my Aunt!! We all love and miss her!! Hugs and prayers for you!!
My the Lord enbrace you in his arms of love this day and always!
Post a Comment