Sunday, August 12, 2012

March

Well, to say that I have been out of the blog business would be obvious.  The spirit was willing but the body was very week not too mention busy.  I also am going to try to post some updated information from the summer and I felt I need to fill in the gap.  So here goes.




We had the high school band and Jazz band concert.  We had Grandma and Grandpa Porter, Grandpa Hansen, and Uncle Kirk and Aunt Karen come to see Jeffrey and Brandon perform.



We had a Porter family video party at David and Juliannas house which I actually think was in February.



We got together with Grandpa Hansen, Uncle John, and Scott and Karen and family.  Uncle John gave Camille and Emily a private volleyball lesson (they were able to go to his volleyball camp the end of  May)


Mary learned to swing all on her own and she also learned to ride a bike without ever having training wheels on.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! You're back. You are doing a wonderful job, I'm sure Katie is happy and proud.

debbie said...

I agree with Angela! It's so hard to keep a blog going, but I love seeing whatever you post.