Saturday, June 21, 2008

Potty Princess

You'd think a mother of 6 has seen just about everything, but I have to say this is a new one!

8 comments:

Darcee said...

LOL!

Hope you had a great bath, Mary! You just need a little stolen lipstick to smear on your face and dunk in the toilet to top it off :)

Katie and Dennis said...

I think she just wants to get her feet in water. Yesterday I found her standing in the toilet and today she was one milisecond from getting in again when she was intecepted by me! I'm glad because I don't have time to give her a bath at the moment! Such a wild baby! Love her!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good laugh, Mary! I - the grandmother of 19 and the mother of 7 have never seen that before either. Here we come Guinness Book of World Records!

Unknown said...

Too adorable! How wonderful cameras are to capture such moments! She's such a pretty little thing too!

Garling Ranch said...

That is a picture that you are going to have to keep forever and show it to her first date! Too cute!

DB said...

Genius! Why didn't I think of that?

e.brooke said...

How absolutely adorably hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I love her as a little sister.
love,camille