Thursday, July 3, 2008

Reunions

I just wanted to quickly post pictures of the reunions we attended in June.

Porter's gathered at Sutton's cabin in Ovid. It was so much fun! But we missed having Danna and her brand new baby, Sarah, in attendance.
Getting a picture of the 5 baby girls born in 2006 was comical. I chose to show a shot of them scattering. To see more pictures of the babies, see Darcee's blog.
The lake was so beautiful! The shallow water was also very warm. We enjoyed it so much!

The George Heber Hansen reunion was held in Brigham City. All of Dennis' brothers and sisters were there and also his parents.

The Melvin Hansen reunion was held in Hamer. We had family pictures with all 85 in the family present. Each family also did a musical number. This is us singing "My Heavenly Father Loves Me". (Mary is struggling to get down! She finally won. Then she only wreaked a little havok.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Thank you.