Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Stuff

New concrete
New curtains (the beads were on clearance for 80% off at Hancock's and they needed to be because regular price was $16 a yard.)
New paint
New laminate
New flooring in the background and a sneak peek of Indy.
My house is a thankful house.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, i love it all. i'm always excited when i find great deals.
aunt k

debbie said...

The stairs are cool and the laminate looks great. I can't wait to see the final product!

Alison Hixson said...

It looks awesome! I love the curtains! Don't you just love a good deal? I especially love the laminate, it looks like the color we had in our house. Loved it! Your house looks awesome!!

e.brooke said...

Fabulous!!!

Andi said...

It looks so nice Katie! How fun to have everything fresh and new. I'm having a hard time picturing where the new concrete is. Which door?

Katie and Dennis said...

We actually have concrete in the front and the back both. But since I am not thrilled with what my house looks like on the outside, you get cropped-to-the-quick photos out there.

Darcee said...

It all looks so awesome! Love the flooring and the new paint. That must be so nice to have done!

Kimberly said...

Looks AWESOME, Katie! So thankful for your thankful house!

Unknown said...

It looks so beautiful, Katie, I am so so happy for you!!! It's well deserved.