Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paper Craft

I wanted to hang something round in this grouping, like plates. (This is above my opening between the old and the new in my house.) I have always liked plates hung on walls. (I don't have any but have admired them in magazines.) I found this idea when I was looking for something else. So I started experimenting. I was originally going to hang them in a straight line but kind of liked the haphazard way. I just stuck them up with masking tape and moved them around a bit to where I like them. I don't think I'm done yet. I think I need a few more. But I was excited and wanted to post my idea. I'm planning to make some big ones for other places in my home.
I stuck a couple in this grouping also.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love your new layout!

e.brooke said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! Will you come do my house?
Lark