Saturday, April 6, 2013

Talent Show

I will say more later about a lot of things, but I wanted to post this video of Camille playing "Lorage (The Storm)" for the talent show.  I had to leave to get ready for a track meet before they announced the winners.  She called and told me that she got first place.  She got $75 as the winner.  We are very excited for her.  Here is the video.

5 comments:

debbie said...

Wow! That was awesome! Congratulations Camille! Way to go!

mbrady said...

Woohoo Camille- that is awesome! Way to go!! Tell her she may have to be prepared to give me lessons next time we see you guys! ;) Love you all!

Joddi said...

Way to go Camille!! That was awesome!!!!!!

Karen said...

Sooo proud of you Camille!! That is so exciting and I want to hear it in person!!

The Normans said...

Go Camille! Amazing!!