Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hospital Photos

Well, I got surgery behind me again. I'm so grateful to be to this point! Check out this funky gown. What makes it kind of cool is that they plug it into a machine and it blows warm air into it--that is why it looks like I'm wearing football pads. The doctor said that I came out of surgery cold and he wanted me to stay in that one for awhile.
It was a rainy day. I loved being able to see the sky outside.
My kids stayed with the Grovers for 2 nights. (Jeffrey and Brandon stayed with them for only one night because Jeffrey had youth conference starting Friday.) On their way up to meet Janeen, who took them to Montana, Karen brought them to see me in the hospital. They have been in Montana since Saturday. I have really missed them.

Kylee and my kids made me a poster. I loved it. The roses are from Dennis. They made my room smell so wonderful! We will plant them in our yard.

I didn't get a picture of all my visitors, unfortunately. Here I am with my wonderful friend, Donna.
My parents came on Saturday.
Dave, Julianna and family came.
Jeffrey and Brandon came 3 times. It was fun.


Beautiful!

9 comments:

Joddi said...

Hey Katie! Love the pictures! The poster was a really cute idea!! Glad you're home again!!

Darcee said...

I'm glad that ordeal is behind you too. Hopefully you have a quick recovery. Sorry I haven't called, things have just been crazy. Excited to get together in a week!

Mark and Adrian said...

You are an inspiration!!!! And you have a beautiful family. Love the poster and the flowers. Hope you feel better soon.

Adrian Glover Fluckiger

Unknown said...

I love you. I am glad you are home. I have been thinking about you a lot. My prayers in your behalf are constant.

debbie said...

Now that's one cool hospital gown (well, not cool, but you know what I mean.) I'm glad the surgery went well and that you're home now.

e.brooke said...

What a neat post!
It has been so fun having your kids up here in Montana! My kids are going to be sooooo sad to see them go! I know they miss you a lot, but we may need to steal them again soon! ;) Laura has been in hog heaven having girls to play with! And your Drew melts my heart away every time I see his little smile! He reminds me of my Nathaniel! I am sure that they all miss you, their big brothers and Dad too! But it was so fun having them here this week! Janeen has made such a fun week for them...they will be missed when they go...I totally see how you are missing them terribly! You have super kids!!!

Garling Ranch said...

Good luck with recovery! We really enjoyed your sweet letter you sent us. I can't believe you have time to write us thank you notes while you are going through surgery and recovery! You are amazing! I hope that things will work out for the best with this surgery. We love you! Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
We think of you all the time. You are in our prayers. I am glad that you are well taken care of. Are you coming to the Dean Bingham Reunion? If so, hopefully I will be there so I can see you.
Love,
Amanda Bingham

Anonymous said...

Sweet Katie,
I am so glad this last ordeal is over with and you are able to move on. My love and prayers arewith you constantly. i treasure our chats when you were pregnant with you beautiful babies. i told you then and now, you are a wonderful Mom and a blessing to us all.LUANA