Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Photos of Saturday Evening

A favorite Saturday night activity after the work is all done is giving the little kids a ride in the wagon.







It was beautiful last night. Dennis let Camille drive the riding lawn mower for the first time. She was thrilled!








Here is the bleeding heart minutes before Camille crashed into it with the lawn mower! Dennis bungie corded it back up and I hope it survives.





Oh boy, Camille, you are in trouble now!












Here is a back view of my hair. I'm getting some tiny baby hairs coming but you can't see them yet.

Alexa has been sick for 3 weeks, on and off. She has Anaphylactoid purpura or that was the original diagnosis, which is a horrible rash on her legs accompanied by abdominal pain. The rash is gone but she still has horrible tummy aches. Here she is trying to eat a hamburger. She didn't have much luck. All I want is for her to get better!!!

9 comments:

Kendi said...

Hello there sweet lady! I just have to say that when I saw the picture of your green yard I just got so envious!!! It looks so pretty and I can tell that the weather is feeling good up there!

You look good! I love your picture and it is good to see hair coming! I so wish I lived closer to you...you are a choice person and I love you!

Enjoy the time off with your kids and I do hope that your daughter gets feeling better soon!

Darcee said...

You look like Aunt Margene in that picture!! I've kept looking at it to make sure it is you and not her!

Hope Alexa gets feeling better. (and hope the bleeding hearts get feeling better too:).

Janice said...

Bleeding hearts are tough! It may not come back this year but it will be back again next spring. The baby kittens always get my bleeding heart and I moan about it but it still comes back again. I agree with Darcee -- you look like Aunt Margene! Get better, Alexa!

The Porter's said...

How fun is that to be able to ride in the wagon! I always wanted to mow the lawn when I was Camille's age so I could drive the lawn mower.

By the way, your yard looks nice and green!

Theresaleeatk said...

Hi Katie! This is my favorite time of year when everything is so green! I hope your doing well, and its no fun having sick kids, Shayle has been sick off an on with the flu, and thn sinus infection which went to her chest and now has a nasty cough. She missed most of the last week of school.

Unknown said...

That's funny that Mom and Darcee said that about Aunt Margene because I too looked at the picture again and again to make sure it was you!

I miss you, Katie! I think about you daily. I am so looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Katie and Dennis said...

I am feeling so sorry for Aunt Margene! But I kind of thought I could pass for her too. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

Tell Alexa that at least it will come back, I ran over our cherry tree here in Alabama, and shredded it to pieces. The really bad thing was my husband witnessed the whole thing. I was just grateful it was me, and not one of the kids that did it. oops. Good luck tomorrow, I love you
K

Anonymous said...

just realized I got the wrong name. Hope that Alexa gets feeling better, and Camille gets in the drivers ed class!!!
k