Drew had such a fun year! Mrs. Esplin was a wonderful teacher and he made lots of great friends. It is amazing how much they learn in kindergarten. This mom is feeling a bit sad that the year went by so fast!
Holy Cow!!!!! 2022!! That seems forever away. We have a Kindergartener too. They are so cute at that age. I have learned all about the life cycle of a butterfly and the difference between a bug and an insect. And I love to hear them learn to read. Usually out of the blue I hear Mom did you know.....I love Kindergarten.
2 comments:
What an adorable little boy! Drew, you look so handsome in your graduation cap and gown. Congratulations to you!
Love, Grandma
Holy Cow!!!!! 2022!! That seems forever away. We have a Kindergartener too. They are so cute at that age. I have learned all about the life cycle of a butterfly and the difference between a bug and an insect. And I love to hear them learn to read. Usually out of the blue I hear Mom did you know.....I love Kindergarten.
Post a Comment