Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Letter From My Friend:

My name is Shannon Williams and I am a friend of Katie’s. As you and I both know, Katie is an amazing individual. She and her family have inspired us all over the past several years. I want all of Katie’s children to grow up knowing what an incredible mother they have - her attributes, sense of humor, fun personality, etc.


We are in the process of putting together a book of memories from all of her friends and family. We will compile them together, and then make a copy for Dennis, her parents, and each of her six children. We would especially like Katie to have an opportunity to read it. If you would like to participate, you may do the following:

1. Write a letter (perhaps you could address it to the Hansen Family), and share your memories of Katie - childhood, teenage years, young adulthood, adulthood - anything you’d like to share - the touching moments as well as the humorous ones. Ideally you would write it in Word Perfect or Microsoft Word and then email it as an attachment. (You can also just write it in an email and I’d be happy to retype it.) It can be three sentences or three pages - it doesn’t matter.

2. Email your letter to me at williamsbytheriver@gmail.com. I need to receive all letters by Sunday, November 21st since I will take it to the printer on Monday, November 22nd. You could also mail it to me (Shannon Williams) at 925 West 275 South Blackfoot, Idaho 83221. Again, just send it in time for me to receive it by Sunday.

I know this will mean a lot to Katie and her family. If you have any questions, just send me an email. Thanks! Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous,inspired idea! Thank you for doing this and including the rest of us Katie fans.
Lark Bachman

Anonymous said...

We love you Katie and will miss you. God bless you and your family. Hansen/Porter's you are in our thoughts and prayers. May God pour down His tender mercies upon you at this time.
Love, Michael Bingham Family