Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brandon and Drew

This past Thursday we celebrated Brandon's 14th birthday.  Being on a school day with a basketball game afterwards does not give too much time for celebration.  I will not tell you what he got because he wants to do a blog about that.
Here is Brandon's cake with the candles lit.  We bought sparkler candles which are not worth it.  They were kind of duds.


Last week Drew was recognized for Character Counts on Responsibility.  I had a teacher cover my last 10 minutes of class so I could get there.  Thank you Mrs. Hillman for nominating him.



3 comments:

debbie said...

Congrats Drew!

Thanks for the heads up on the sparkler candles.

Congratulations to Brandon this Sunday on his ordination!

Joddi said...

Brandon! Are you really 14? Can't wait to read your blog!

Good job Drew!

Unknown said...

Such good kids live in that house!