Saturday, January 29, 2011

Brandon's Ordination Day

Brandon was ordained a teacher on Sunday, January 23rd.  Grandma and Grandpa Porter, Grandma Bingham, Grandpa Hansen, Aunt Dianne and Uncle Brent, Uncle John, Uncle Jonny, Uncle David and Aunt Julianna, Jazmine, Liberty, and Jonas joined the rest of the Hansen family after church for the ordination.  It was an emotional blessing for me to give as we felt Katie there with us.  Thank you Grandma Porter for writing it down.  We came home and had dinner afterwards.  Here are a few pictures of the family.

Of course the girls cousins all have to be together.



I originally did not have Drew sitting by Jonas and he was not happy.  Check out the hair cut of Jonas.

Thank you to all of the family and friends for your continued prayers and thoughts in our behalf.  I know that more of you would have liked to have been here just as we wish that we could be to similar family events.

2 comments:

debbie said...

I'm glad it was a good, although emotional, day. I'm sure Katie was loving every minute of being there for such a special occasion.

Photos By Sari said...

So proud of Brandon! Jeffrey also did a great job playing on Sunday. I felt like Katie was there on both occasions and I know she is very proud of your boys!