This March has not been the best of weather to fly kites, so when we came home from Idaho Falls today it felt like the right kind of wind to try. It turned out to be just right except for being a little cold. Drew and Mary have never flown kites before so this was a first for them. They really enjoyed it. Mary did not want to come in. I bought kites for them a couple of years ago, but we never got to try them out. They have blow up kites that fly great as long as they have air. When they start going down, you know it is time to fill them up again. Here are a few pictures of the fun.
8 comments:
Looks like fun!!:) Makes me want to go out and buy a kite!! I can't remember the last time I flew one!!
How fun! Looks like there were at least four kites up there at one time. Glad you were able to get some time for kite flying! Love you guys!
We saw you flying kites as we drove by yesterday! We were all jealous!! Looked like you were having fun!
How fun! We do have a couple kites, but we've never gotten them out of the package (and we've had them for 4-5 years.) I don't think they'll come out of the package this year either, but one day they will.
Neat pictures!
What an awesome Dad to fly kites!! We could never master the kite flying technique. Thanks for sharing the fun!
That looks like such a fun activity! I am especially envious of the fact that you have no snow and we still do! I'm glad that you were able to get outside and be together as a family.
After looking at your fun pictures it makes me want to get kites for my kids for easter this year.
April B.
Post a Comment