Yesterday was the annual Porter Easter Party in Whitney. We had rain showers off and on mixed with some sunshine (not too much of that this year). The older boys enjoyed playing basketball and golf and the younger ones enjoyed coloring Easter eggs, making Easter bunnies, and of course the Easter egg hunt. We had to rush off early to get Jeffrey back for community orchestra which was performing The Scarlet Pimpernel. They did a great job. He has had this the last four nights. We also started baseball games for Brandon with one game played on Monday and the other canceled Wednesday. I have track going on with our meet canceled on Wednesday because of the rain. This week doesn't look good either for weather. I guess we shall see.
Preparing for the Easter egg hunt.
This is the best shot I could get of Jeffrey. I guess I should have gone up to the balcony to get a better picture.
6 comments:
How fun to be with cousins and do some fun Easter activities.
You guys sure are busy! I love the Scarlet Pimpernel--that would have been fun to see!
Tom calls visiting my parents "Whitney" too so I laughed about that. (I call it Preston.) It was good to see you all yesterday.
Thanks for coming! I love to have you all come visit! We need more reasons together. Jeffrey looks like he is really concentrating!
I keep watch on your blog Dennis. What a great job you are doing! Katie must love you even more!! We keep you all in our prayers.
I am tired just reading about your activities! You really are a "superman"!! Glad you were able to have a fun party!
This post makes me need to get my "Easter Bunny" game on!!!
How fun!
Post a Comment