Mary wants to go outside constantly! Sunday she got out without me knowing and she fell down the 2 steps. Poor baby! Monday I was reading and wasn't too worried about where Mary was because the kids were home from school for the day. They are good to watch her. But.... No one was watching! My peaceful reading time came to a halt when someone yelled, "Mary is outside!" Drew had gone out and left the door open and Mary had taken advantage of the open door. She didn't have on her coat of course and she was so cold! I bundled her up and she let me snuggle her for quite awhile.
2 comments:
Oh poor little girl! She's still so beautiful--and so grown up! I told David yesterday that it was a good thing we were having another baby because we don't have one anymore! The time goes much too quickly . . .
Oh, poor thing, it's tough being a toddler! Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!
Post a Comment