
Yesterday I put piggy tails in Alexa's hair and she said, "This is the first time I have had piggy tails with my missing teeth." Chuckle.
She was feeling so bad that she still had all her baby teeth and most to all of her friends have lost teeth. You can imagine her glee at her first loose tooth a couple of weeks ago! She worked on it constantly and wanted us to keep checking it. Finally she asked Dennis to help her and he got it out pretty slick. The very next day she worked on another tooth and got it out as well. She left a note for the tooth fairy to please let her keep her teeth so she could show her class at school.
2 comments:
Chan still hasn't lost any. . .he doesn't seem to care much. . .he's had a loose one for a while but doesn't work on it at all. Someday I guess.
Ha ha about the pig-tail-missing-tooth combo :)
It's funny how such little things mean so much to kids. She's so cute. I love her hair that way!
Post a Comment