Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Card Factory

My sister-in-law, Karen, asked me to make her some cards. I thought I'd post them to show off what I've been up to lately. I wish I would have remembered to turn off the date stamp before I took the pictures. The cards are all packaged up or I would take new pictures. Oh well.

This one is my favorite (above).




Karen just had a baby girl so I made her some baby thank you's.
I'm trying to get a few more made to have on hand for gifts etc. Also I need to make niece and nephew birthday cards. I hope to get them made this week. I may post them as well when they are finished.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are so cute. I like the one with ric rac. You must have a lot of patience to do tiny detailed things like that.

Darcee said...

There's nothing like a little pattern paper, some stamps and a sewing machine for a little creative fix. Making cards always makes me happy! I've been working on a project this past week too and it sure feels good! Love all the cards!

debbie said...

They're so pretty! Wow!

Andi said...

Beautiful as always, Katie!

Kendi said...

Wow! Where do you find the time? I keep wondering what I'm doing with mine that I can't find the time to do things like this! You are amazing!

Unknown said...

I just love you, Katie. Everything you make seems to reflect the love you have for the recipient.

Garling Ranch said...

Those are super cute! I would love to be that creative. Maybe some time we could get together and you could teach me how to do them...or, we could have you teach us for a relief society get together!!!

MsMelodee said...

Very cute! I have never done the sewing thing, but I love it! I am going to have to break down and try it. We went to Nikie's last weekend, we went to the temple, her little guy is so darn cute!