Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Quick Update

Surgery day is coming up. It is such a personal thing that I have not known how to say it all without embarrassing myself. So I have just not updated for awhile. If I could sit down with each of you as a friend I would most likely tell you all about it. Suffice it to say that this step will be a good thing. And the best thing about it...I don't have to have chemo for a month! HOORAY!!!

Karen and my mom will have my little kids at their respective houses for the next few days. And then the ward is helping provide day care for Drew and Mary for the next 2 weeks! I hope I don't need that much help. But people are so anxious to do things for us. It is just amazing. I am so grateful for everyone and everything. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends and neighbors.

8 comments:

Darcee said...

We're praying for you.

debbie said...

ditto to what Darcee says!

Kimmarie said...

You are in our hearts and prayers Katie!

Kristin said...

Good luck Katie.

Mark and Adrian said...

Good Luck Kattie. Our family will be praying for you too.

Adrian Glover Fluckiger

Unknown said...

I have been so concerned about you, Katie. You are in every prayer we say.

MsMelodee said...

we pray that all goes well!

Janeal said...

Katie, I put your name on the Mt. Timpanogos prayer roll last Friday evening when I was there. Just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts and many prayers.