Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sleeping Drew, Makeup and a Couch

Remember this post? Here are a couple more sleeping photos. Yes, he actually fell asleep on the toilet! Poor little guy.
When will I learn to hang up my purse no matter what? Mary loves to go through it. Her latest is getting into my lipstick! Our neighbor, Joan, no longer needed her couch and gave it to us! I'm excited to get the new part done so we can get the piano and a few other things moved out of the family room so we have a bit more room for this very large couch. It is sectional. We love it! Do you like the barnyard scene? I think it is kind of cute! Mary loves to point to the animals and make their sounds.

2 comments:

Darcee said...

LOL about Drew. Wish some of that could rub off on Tess, that girl could use some sleep.

Well, at least Mary knows the make up goes on her face! She is looking so big and grown up!

Garling Ranch said...

Joan is so sweet! I love the sofa! The animals are super fun!