Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thanks Mom!

Before Christmas I bought some fabric to make Camille and Alexa dresses to match (well sort of match) the dress I made for Mary for her birthday. Before I had surgery I decided that if I was going to make the dresses it had better be soon. So I pulled out the pattern and fabric and got to work. As the surgery date came closer I knew I was not going to have them finished. I asked my mom to help. She said she would. I had sewn up the seams and serged them. Mom did the zippers, facings and the trim. I was planning to hem them but Mom ended up doing that as well. She also made them slips to go underneath. The girls love their dresses! I thought they turned out very cute! Thank you so much, Mom for all you have done for us! I just don't know what we would have done without you!

7 comments:

debbie said...

They are way cute!!

Janice said...

Cute, cute, cute! Of course that means 3 girls x 3 cutes! Glad to help!
Love, Mom

Darcee said...

Mom is great! She does everything she can to help us whenever we need help.

The dresses turned out so cute! How fun for the girls!

Andi said...

They turned out great! I'm sure it's nice to have them done!

Kimmarie said...

The girls looked adorable on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, amazing, and adorable!

Garling Ranch said...

Love the dresses!!!