You are looking at pictures of one terrific and adorable kid! He is my fifth-born. I love him so much! Drew just started kindergarten. When did he grow up so big?
He is so easy-going, lovable, sweet.
I love love love his smile!
He will sleep anywhere, any position if he is tired enough.
This year at swim camp he had several bike wrecks from riding down the big hill. But after a hug and a band-aid or two, he was back at it.
He is a wonderful brother to his little sister.
He is also a great helper and sticks with a project.
7 comments:
Great pictures of Drew! I think he has a great smile and he uses it alot -- I love that!
Love, Mom
Drew is always smiling! He IS very easy going and fun to have around!
Wonderful pictures of a very sweet boy.
We love you Drew!!!
Oh Katie, what a cute, handsome boy you have - I am so impressed with you and your life and all that you are dealing with!!!
I love the picture of Drew at Halloween and of the 3 boys in their white shirts and ties. I wish I knew all of my younger cousins better!
Drew is a Classic, There will never be another.
Grumpy
Post a Comment