Thursday morning I got a call from Alexa at school. She was not feeling well. I went and picked her up. Later that day I noticed spots: chicken pox.
When I had shingles a month ago I had no idea I could give chicken pox to my children. Mary had them 2 weeks ago.
Friday night Camille had spots, Saturday night it was Brandon. Sunday morning, I noticed Drew had a few.

This is a picture I took yesterday. Alexa is happy because she is over them and back to school today. The other three will be home all week because they are
plastered.

Poor little thing. I wish I could take it all away! I feel so bad for them. Camille is as bad if not worse than Drew. She did not want me to post her picture. Trust me, it would make your heart hurt too....


Here is a view of Brandon's back. I thought Mary had them bad but she did not have this many. They are all simply miserable.
6 comments:
Oh my, how painful that all looks. I hope they go away soon and everyone at the Hansen home are soon back to "normal." I love you all.
That looks sore! We hope your week flies by quickly and then off to the races again!
That was us last year at this time. I took a pic of #2 with the pox and deleted it because I felt so bad for him! Good luck and hope they are gone soon.
We haven't had them like that before! I still have 2 that need to "catch" them and I will call you if I need some advice!!!!
On the positive...at least you get them all over with it at the same time!
I'm glad you are doing better these days! Hooray for such good knews.
Chicky, picky, icky poxy. . . .
I was at a reunion this weekend that someone was saying that their kids had chicken pox even though they had had the shot. And some of Christine's kids did too. Your kids will get them taken care of fair and square! (but no fun in the mean time).
Hopefully you're all on the mend in a few days.
Oh my goodness...poor kids.
Post a Comment