Sunday, September 13, 2009

Paint!

We got lots of help yesterday. Like always, I wish I had taken more and better pictures. Dianne Belnap spent Wednesday and Thursday getting ready to paint. On Friday she primed and painted the doors and trim with her paint gun. Saturday morning Dianne, Dian and Art Kelly and Dianne Clark came and helped us paint the colors.
The color we got for our bathroom and laundry room turned out very bright. I had also bought yellow paint for the living room. We ended up painting the bathroom and laundry room with the paint intended for the living room and then toning it way way down for the living room. This picture above is the bright that we painted over.
Jeffrey needed to paint a wall for his home repairs merit badge. Brandon painted as well. They had way too much fun.
Here are the finished photos:





Laundry

The girls' room is very purple. They like it!

Boys'. It is hard to tell but it is a very nice beige.

8 comments:

debbie said...

Awesome! It's really coming along. I can't wait to see everything done in person.

The Porter's said...

I love the yellow paint! All the colors turned out lovely.

Tansy said...

The paint looks great! How fun.

Alison Hixson said...

How exciting! I love all the colors! I bet the kids are excited to be in their new rooms. When will they get to move in?!

Katie and Dennis said...

We picked up carpat samples yesterday. Hopefully we can got that all lined up very soon!

Garling Ranch said...

I love the colors! The yellow was so bright at first, but it looks amazing toned down a little. I like the pastels. That is so wonderful you had some help from our sweet neighbors. I like the paint writing Jeffrey and Brandon did...very boyish.

e.brooke said...

Really really nice!!!!

Darcee said...

Awesome thing to have done! Color on walls is so much fun! (trying to decide them is not though, at least for me)It's going to be finished so soon! (and we may just have to come to visit!)