The Keith Porter Family got together in St. George (my dad's brother was kind enough to let us stay in his extra home--thank you so much Uncle Kenny!). We had a wonderful and relaxing time.
Mom and Dad gave all the kids "Cousin Power" t-shirts.
Here are all the grand kids minus one.
Drew and Greta; (it was Greta who was missing from the pictures above.)Here is Dad giving instructions for Sardines. It was fun in such a big house!Bringing in the new yearThe kids had a blast in the hot tub!
It's a small world! Brian's nephew was the contractor who built your Uncle's house. We toured a couple of different times while it was being built. We also got to go through it after it was finished & before it was sold! It is an amazing and beautiful home! The outdoor kitchen and the library are my favorites!! What a fun place to spend the new year!!
I believe that is the biggest house I have ever seen! Very beautiful! I bet everyone loved getting together and having room to run around and play! Did anything get broken?
4 comments:
It's a small world! Brian's nephew was the contractor who built your Uncle's house. We toured a couple of different times while it was being built. We also got to go through it after it was finished & before it was sold! It is an amazing and beautiful home! The outdoor kitchen and the library are my favorites!! What a fun place to spend the new year!!
Wow! Looks like a fun time in an awesome house!
I like the big kid having fun with the kids in the hot tub. Looks like the way to bring in the new year.
aunt k
I believe that is the biggest house I have ever seen! Very beautiful! I bet everyone loved getting together and having room to run around and play! Did anything get broken?
Post a Comment