I have to add that as I was shoveling and spending time with my kids I felt incredibly blessed to be able to be here right now, working so hard! It felt so good! Last summer I was unable to do any yard work (and I don't really enjoy yard work but I found that I missed it! Wow!) I also would not have been able to push snow Tuesday or yesterday (I had chemo on Monday). Can I just say how wonderful it is to feel wonderful??!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Frosty
I have to add that as I was shoveling and spending time with my kids I felt incredibly blessed to be able to be here right now, working so hard! It felt so good! Last summer I was unable to do any yard work (and I don't really enjoy yard work but I found that I missed it! Wow!) I also would not have been able to push snow Tuesday or yesterday (I had chemo on Monday). Can I just say how wonderful it is to feel wonderful??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, they're both so cute--Mary AND the snowman!
I always feel that way after the birth of my babies---so thankful my body can work. And for some reason I always feel a lot of satisfaction after shoveling show--wish I felt the same satisfaction after scrubbing toilets!
Cute snowman and snow girl!
Wow! I take things for granted...i try to remind myself when I am feeling fat and sorry for myself 1. I did it to my self and 2. I am grateful that I am healthy and can workout even though I don't think it shows. I am glad you had a good time shoveling snow. What a blessing!
Post a Comment