I love Thursdays! It could possibly be my favorite day of the week. I am in a great mood and maybe even feeling a bit silly. Here is what up today. 
Random thought #1: Here is my littlest monkey in outfit #1 for the day.
#2. Two batches of bread.
#3. A new dishwasher. Our old one quit cleaning. We have nursed it along for years and I'm so happy that we finally got rid of it! Meanwhile, when Dennis was hooking up the new one he broke the hot water pipe for the kitchen sink.
#4. So my bread was made with hot water from the microwave. Drew was playing Wii Fit while the plumber was here to fix the pipe and the plumber asked, "Is that one of those Wii Fits?" (he could hear the music.)
He said he had one too. I found it rather amusing (of coursed I just laughed to myself) that the plumber has Wii Fit. Okay, sorry. #5. In the picture above, Mary was in transition between her 2nd and 3rd outfits. At present she in her fourth.
#6. Yesterday Mary and I drove past the church. Mary said, "There is the nursery!"
#7. Brandon signed up to help with Relay for Life. He is so excited. It makes me happy he wants to do that.
#8. Drew cleans up his room and makes his bed everyday. I love it!
#9. Jeffrey is getting glasses again. He is excited. So am I. They should be in by tomorrow.
#10. Camille went to a birthday party yesterday. She was late for the party because of her piano lesson. After her lesson I took her to it and they opened the door I heard a great squeal but I did not realize what I was hearing. I was backing out of the driveway and I slammed on the brakes because it sounded like I had hit a cat--scared me to death! It was just the girls in the house screaming, excited that Camille was there!
#11. Alexa is in the newspaper today as student of the week. I had to fill out a paper last week about her and she would only say she wished there was no school and she did not have any favorite thing about school etc. Thankfully her teacher doctored up her responses a bit! Here is what her teacher said about her: "Alexa is a pleasure to have in class. She works really hard and always puts forth her best effort. Alexa is nice to everyone and always has a good attitude." Very nice.
#12. I just finished making some cards for Dennis' dad that he wanted. I had lots of deep thoughts as I was making them. There are several designs I made but here is one:
Have a happy day. I know I will!
Love
2 comments:
Sorry to my family that you have heard most of this already.
Nothing silly...all wonderful!
Post a Comment