Monday, December 13, 2010

Mary's 4th Birthday

We celebrated Mary's 4th birthday.  She has a lot of books to read.


One of the gifts she got was gum.  Of course one piece in the mouth will never do.  I am not sure how many she had in her mouth in this picture.


After church, Karen invited us to come down to their house for dinner and a visit.  We had cake later in the day.  Thank you Karen, Kirk, and family for the fun time.


4 comments:

debbie said...

Happy late birthday Mary! The gum thing made me smile. Tyler doesn't know about gum yet. I think I'll keep it that way for as long as I can. Hee! Hee! I hioe we get to see you guys this weekend!

Joddi said...

She was so happy in Primary yesterday! She was adorable when we sang so her! She's such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Hope all is going well for your family.

April B.

David and Company said...

Happy Birthday Mary! You are such a sweet little girl and I just love your cute little smile.