Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Concert and School Plays

This past week has been filled with the band Christmas concert and three school plays.  The band concert was much improved from last year except for most of the pictures I took were blurry.  Camille plays clarinet in the beginning 5th grade band, Brandon is on percussion in the Jr. High Band, and Jeffrey plays the trumphet in the High School Band.  Jeffrey also was in the drumline, which performed that evening also.  Grandma Porter, Grandpa Hansen, Aunt Karen, and Uncle John were able to make it that evening.



Drew had his school program the day before the band concert. 

Mary was not too happy for pictures so I had to wait until she was asleep.



Alexa had her program earlier in the day of the band concert.  Grandma Porter was able to make it to this one.
Camille had her program today.

 I am sure glad I did not have to take time off to make it to all of the programs.  Nothing like having 5 kids in 5 different schools.  All of the kids did a great job. 

5 comments:

Angela said...

What a talented little family you've got there! That's pretty amazing that you DIDN'T have to take time off! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

So wish I could have been there. I miss you guys!

Grandma B said...

Aren't families wonderful. Thanks for all the updates. We love them. Aunt Ilene

debbie said...

5 kids, 5 schools! Wow! That's crazy. But what great memories for everyone to have!

Garling Ranch said...

Glad to hear you had a good holiday season. It is always crazy to me how time keeps moving, even when we don't want to. I remember thinking that the world would cease to exist when my father passed away, but I have found it slowly starts to come back. Hope you are taking time to heal, and go through the mourning process. I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose your other half, your spouse. You and Katie are so close, I am sure you still feel her presence and love. She will be with your forever, helping and guiding you in the subtle ways the spirit does. Thanks for keeping the blog. We love reading your thoughts and feelings.