This is what she looked like with longer hair at the funeral.
This is what she looked like afterwards. She also complained that it was itchy. (I wonder why)
I could not get it cut until Monday evening. This is what she looks like on Wednesday morning.
I guess Mary saved us many tears of trying to get her hair fixed with the shorter hair. I am sure that Katie is smiling at her daughter.
15 comments:
I sure hope you could laugh because we all have been there!! She looks great and the short hair will definalty be a bonus:)
Parenting is always an adventure! I'm sure Katie is smiling too, however I don't think it would have been as easy from this side!
Glad to see you blogging!
She looks darling. The shorter hair will be much easier too!
She's a cutie! Oh, the adventures of a 3-, almost 4-, year old. I'm hoping my 3 kids just skip right past this stage (yeah, right!)
I think she looks really cute with short hair! My little Micah's the same age and I could see him doing something very similiar...
I bet it was itchy! She looks adorable in short hair! Hannah was about Mary's age when she cut off one her pony tails!
She is adorable!! Thanks for updating your blog. I enjoy reading it.
April Bingham
I think Mary looks very sweet with her short hair. I hope that your family is doing okay. I admire your strength to press forward.
Oh Mary!!:) What a cutie!! She is so much fun!! We are so glad that you are continuing with the blog!! We love you guys!!
it is always an adventure at your house! too sweet. laura
I remember when our oldest cut her beautiful locks when she was about the same age. I was a bit vane and cried and cried. I now realize, it will grow back!!! Thanks for your blogs. We love and are grateful for your strength.
Aunt Ilene
Oh, so sweet! I just want to hug that little girl! And the rest of your sweet young ones!
I am a lifelong friend of your wife's cousin Connie and her family. I have been following your family's blog since the "blossoms of blessings" blog started a couple of years ago. I admire each member of your family from what I have learned through reading posts. Your family's well being has been in my heart a lot lately. Just wanted to let you know that I think of and pray for your family. And......every parent of a little girl knows of the periodic "cutting their own hair adventures". I am also sure that your wife got a good chuckle out of this little adventure. Take care! :) -Angela Keddington-
Oh my goodness! LOL! The fun begins . . .! I am worried this post gave Hope and Sarah some ideas . . . How they adore Mary!
Thanks so much for the posts!
Kylee at that age took a pair of toenail clippers and cut the top of her head trying to give herself a haircut. Little girls are definately fun!
Post a Comment