
I ran out this morning to take a picture of our beautiful trees. This top picture is with the flash on. I thought the falling snow looked cool. Below is without the flash and you can't tell that it is snowing. Not too long after this we got tons of wind. We have 4-foot drifts around our house now! Our mail was not delivered today so Dennis and I ran to the post office to mail our last minute stuff. Some of the roads are pretty bad. It's nice to not have anywhere to go!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
6 comments:
I love the top picture with the slow flakes!
Um, that would be snowflakes, not slow flakes!
What an awesome picture! I loved the snow strom yesterday. I love a white Christmas. I am glad i am not traveling though. The snow is so pretty in the country, ours is a little dirty already from the plows. The trees however, look amazing like their covered in marshmallow cream! YUM!
That is awesome!
I am so excited for your
happy, happy yard!
I love snow in winter!
Great pictures! I love the dress you made! Yellow is so cute!
That first picture is awesome! How beautiful snow is! You can keep it though...too cold for my bones.
Post a Comment