Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sweet and Short

I have been so swamped with projects. So just a quick post to let you know we are alive and well. Pictures will be coming soon of some of the projects.

Tomorrow we will be celebrating Mary's 2nd birthday. I thought it was so cute that the first thing she did the night we put up the tree is climb back in the corner behind the tree. I was too late with the camera and got her while she was crawling out.
Little Sweetie.

4 comments:

Kendi said...

Doesn't the time just fly? She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see the projects you have been working on. I've got a pile of P.J.'s to finish and little odds and ends to get done. I also need to go Christmas shopping. I've never left it this late in the month of December before, but the time has just escaped me. I hope you've gotten most of your shopping done!

debbie said...

She's the cutest present ever!

Garling Ranch said...

Love the picture! You have such cute kids!

Unknown said...

Oh! Too sweet!