Thursday we met Scott, Karen and their family in Lava. We ate lunch and then went swimming.


(Sorry Dennis and Jeffrey about this one.) 

It looks like we are leaving, but we are really just getting there. Dennis and Brandon were trying to see if they could get the canopy through the gate. Didn't work.
It was a tad bit chilly and we were kind of worried.
But it wasn't too bad and may have worked in our favor because it wasn't too busy. We didn't have to wait in any long slide lines.
Jeffrey going off the 2nd platform.
Drew went repeatedly on the curvy red slide. Mary even went. The next day she said, "I went on the red slide. Daddy pushed me in." And that is the truth. (I wish they would let you hold a child in it!) When she got to the bottom and all the kids were there to get her, Brandon asked her if she liked it. She said yes. He asked her if she wanted to do it again. She said no. However, she did climb the stairs to go again with Camille a little later. But she turned back at the top.
Our girls wanted to trade places but we had not planned it and did not have night things and extra clothes. So Friday morning Karen and I met near Downey to trade. We have Emily staying with us and Alexa is down in Utah with Kate. Fun times! (I always loved staying with cousins or having them come when I was young!)
1 comment:
How fun! And I love it too when cousins get to trade places.
Post a Comment