Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Porter Reunion

My dad and his brother Kent were in charge of their reunion. It was held at my parent's house Friday and Saturday. Friday night the weather got windy and rainy so dinner was moved into the shop. Aunt Margene, Aunt Dixie, Jeremy
Uncle Mark, Uncle Rex, Uncle Ken Casey, Uncle Kent, Uncle Kenny
Mom, Jonny, Dad
Jackie--the picture is blurry but I had to post it because Jackie looks so much like my sister Andi.
Aunt Margene, Keni, Kelsie Getting ready for the human ladder round 1. (Uncle Ken, Aunt Karma in foreground)

Cherie, Jeremy, Liberty, Julianna, Aunt Dixie and her grandson
Mom, Keni, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Carol
Cooking breakfast

Aunt Margene, Aunt Connie
Jodi, Aunt Margene, Dustin, Dave



On Saturday the Chadwick reunion was held at the park in Franklin. My dad and his siblings were in charge of it.Drew on the human ladder (round 2).
Mary
Dad
Mom, Jazlyn, Keni, Joe
Dad, Mom, Kelsie
Julianna, Jonas, Dave, Dennis, Jazlyn, Camille

Joe and the girls
I feel so grateful for my family. It was wonderful to be together with extended family. I have not seen my aunts, uncles and cousins for so long! I really enjoyed visiting with everyone there.

No comments: