What a fantastic community you live in! The auction was so well organized, the committee worked so hard and the support was awesome! I hope they know your mother is so appreciative of everything being done to care for you and your family. Love, Mom
WOW! It was so good to see and hear your voice on the newscast. It is so inspriring to see so many come together to support and care for you and your family! I can't adequately put into words what I feel but I am so grateful that even through these mortal trials, God sends His angels! I am grateful that you have so many angels watching over you!
What a wonderful family you have. We all love you and are so grateful that you are in our ward family. Our prayers are with you and Brother Aikele. We are praying for miracles for both of you. I so miss being in primary with the kids. They helped keep music in my life. Katie your faith inspires us all to be closer to our Father in Heaven. I am so glad I got to know you better through our R.S. overnighter. It was so fun. Love Kathryn Evans
5 comments:
This was a great night. We where so happy to be part of it. I Love you guys. Thanks for helping my testimony to grow. Love Steph
What a fantastic community you live in! The auction was so well organized, the committee worked so hard and the support was awesome! I hope they know your mother is so appreciative of everything being done to care for you and your family.
Love,
Mom
WOW! It was so good to see and hear your voice on the newscast. It is so inspriring to see so many come together to support and care for you and your family! I can't adequately put into words what I feel but I am so grateful that even through these mortal trials, God sends His angels! I am grateful that you have so many angels watching over you!
Keep fighting!
I love you!
Kendi
What a wonderful family you have.
We all love you and are so grateful that you are in our ward family. Our prayers are with you and Brother Aikele. We are praying for miracles for both of you. I so miss being in primary with the kids. They helped keep music in my life. Katie your faith inspires us all to be closer to our Father in Heaven. I am so glad I got to know you better through our R.S. overnighter. It was so fun.
Love Kathryn Evans
I'm so glad the benefit went well. I would have loved to have been there! And your hair is so cute! I love it!
Post a Comment