
Yesterday Camille turned 10. It is hard to believe that she is growing up so fast!Here are a few pictures of her from this past year.

I think she is so beautiful!

She wanted a Monopoly game. (I guess
someone has to like that game!)
Camille is a wonderful sister. All of her siblings love her.

She does kind things for us all!


Camille knows how to have fun and likes to joke around.



She has been blessed with good friends.

Last summer she spent 2 weeks in Arizona with her aunt and uncle and their family. (with cousin Alesha above.) We missed her a lot around here!

She wanted us to go visit them as a family. That is one reason we took a trip south last month!
I am very thankful for Camille in our family!
7 comments:
I'm thankful for Camille in our family, too. Hope you had a great birthday, Camille. Love you tons.
Grandma
Camille is a darling! It's fun to see so many pictures of her! Can't wait to see you all again!
What a cutie! Happy late Birthday Camille!
Fun pictures! Glad she had a happy birthday!
Happy birthday Camille. I enjoy seeing the pictures you compile for the kids b-days. I was just telling your mom this morning how glad I am that i've had the opportunity to visit with you so much this year.
Dear Aunt Katie,
I was going to get on Camille's blog when I saw you had a post about her. I'm glad she's a big help to you! You need it! I'll be the next one turning ten! Are you doing okay? How are you feeling?
I've always been impressed by Camille. I love to be around her. Her hair has gotten long! My kids LOVE Monopoly! (Well, the one we were given is Mormon-opoly. It sat for years until we had kids. Now we play it a lot more!)
Post a Comment