Monday, November 16, 2009

Kids on the Couch


Here are the new curtains. Also a view of the little chairs I was planning to have recovered. But I'm glad I waited until the new sofas came because the chairs are really small compared to the them. I'm disappointed because they were my grandma's and I think they are cute. Now I need to decide what to do.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Your curtains and couch look very nice in your new room. Of course it is hard to tell in the pictures, but the chairs don't look that small. Cute kids on couch!

Darcee said...

What fun a new couch is! The room is looking really nice. Can't wait to see it in person.

Mark and Adrian said...

Love the couch :) Love the curtains :) and the kids are pretty dang cute :)

Unknown said...

Super neat! It all looks so heavenly! I can't wait to see it in person!