Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Here is my little Indiana Jones.
Camille went as a nerd (not much dressing up required there--ha ha!--I love that I can tease this girl and she laughs). (Next year she wants to be a dork--does anyone know the difference? =) )At the last minute Brandon decided to be Mary's body guard. Mary was an angel. Alexa was a fairy. Here they are with our neighbor, Sage. Trunk or treat was so much fun (it was held at the school.)
Afterward we visited Myrtle. Delightful!

6 comments:

Diane C said...

It was great to see your family with Myrtle. Miss visiting her since it is usually only once a year when we come up during the summer. Looks like everyone had a super great time!

April said...

Your kids are so cute.

Darcee said...

Is Jeffrey dressed up? (his hair just looks combed a little different). You've always been a good Halloween mom.

Katie and Dennis said...

Jeffrey was going to go similarly dressed like Brandon and I'm not sure why he didn't but he did slick back his hair.

debbie said...

The costumes are great! Mary is getting so big! Wow!

Unknown said...

Adorable, Katie! I miss you all!