It's amazing how much your kids look like you! Specifically Camille & Drew! Makes sense though--you are the mom! hehehe
That is awsome. I totally agree with Joddi. I thought I was looking at Camille for a minute.
Aren't we cute!! I remember mom was sick when we picked out the fabric for those dresses....Aunt Sherry or someone took us. She must have been sick enough that she asked someone for help. . . how did she get them all done by Christmas?
Oh, I remember Terri! Do you still keep in touch with her?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's amazing how much your kids look like you! Specifically Camille & Drew! Makes sense though--you are the mom! hehehe
That is awsome. I totally agree with Joddi. I thought I was looking at Camille for a minute.
Aren't we cute!! I remember mom was sick when we picked out the fabric for those dresses....Aunt Sherry or someone took us. She must have been sick enough that she asked someone for help. . . how did she get them all done by Christmas?
Oh, I remember Terri! Do you still keep in touch with her?
Post a Comment