I was just feeling a little sad, a little lonely in my journey, even though people are all around me.
It is hard to think that I will be on chemo for the rest of my life.
And I still have cancer under my breast bone.
And my treatments may change soon and I may have to loose my hair.
And what if Heavenly Father wants me Home before I'm an old lady? Forgive me, but the thought does enter my mind sometimes!
And no one can love my children like I do!
And today I don't feel good because of chemo.
And today I don't feel good because of chemo.
I'd better hurry and get to the blessings!
1. Chemo sickness is not as bad as the morning sickness I had when I was pregnant. (Chemo is just bad enough that I don't do housework for a day but I can sit at the computer or read or wander around doing only what I feel like doing--who can complain about that?)
2. Dennis loves me even when I'm less than I should be.
3. Ditto for my children.
4. And my parents.
5. People tell me I look good.
2. Dennis loves me even when I'm less than I should be.
3. Ditto for my children.
4. And my parents.
5. People tell me I look good.
6. I have not had a cold or the flu this winter.
7. Jeffrey and Brandon have a job to pick up rocks for a farmer. Hooray for employment!
8. Camille and Alexa went to the temple yesterday for Activity Day. They had a wonderful time. Their leader told me that a lady came out and complimented the group of girls on their reverence.
9. Drew and Mary are very cute and say things that make me laugh.
10. Lunch with friends is in the works for this week!!
7. Jeffrey and Brandon have a job to pick up rocks for a farmer. Hooray for employment!
8. Camille and Alexa went to the temple yesterday for Activity Day. They had a wonderful time. Their leader told me that a lady came out and complimented the group of girls on their reverence.
9. Drew and Mary are very cute and say things that make me laugh.
10. Lunch with friends is in the works for this week!!
11.The weather is warming up!
12. I have faith that everything will be OK.
5 comments:
Hugs!
Love, hugs and prayers coming your way right now!!!!!
Katie, i just found your blog. I truly to love you and admire you.
Love you! Keep the Faith.
Can I just tell you your blog is my favorite pick me up. I love how real you are. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment