Monday, April 19, 2010

Flip Flops

Mary was looking closely at this little figurine today.She said, "Jesus has flip flops." He sure does!

One more funny Mary incident: The phone rang today and I said hello. Mary excitedly said, "I want to say hello the prophet!" It was my sister, luckily, so I asked if she would talk to Mary for a second. Mary got the phone and immediately started singing, "Hello the prophet, hello the prophet, hello the prophet, don't go astray-ay." She sang the entire song. Then she handed the phone back to me. I was laughing.

I will have to teach her the real words are "Follow the Prophet".

5 comments:

debbie said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you are documenting these cute things for us and for your posterity.

Joddi said...

Mary you are adorable!!

Tansy said...

Haha! That's just great. Way to go Mary!

Andi said...

And I've been singing that song that way since! It was adorable!

Kimberly said...

So cute! Love the little ones!