Sunday, September 19, 2010

This weekend was all about Jeffrey

Friday he had a cross country meet in Rigby (but these pictures were taken at the Tiger Griz meet a week ago.)  He is doing very well (even though he has not been able to practice too much because of drivers ed --but he did finish that Thursday!!!)  He qualified to run varsity.  That only lasted for the one race but considering his lack of practice I think it is super.  He was disappointed because he missed it by only 1 second.
After the meet I took Jeff and Jake to the homecoming game to play in the band.  I went home to feed the kids and then went back to the game at half time.  I get there just in time to see the drum line. 
I did not get a very good video because I was nearly late! I can't wait to see more of this at concerts and games!
Saturday night Jeffrey and 3 friends got dates for the dance--Jeffrey's 1st date!!  They had a really good time.  They stopped by our house so I could take their pictures.  Wasn't that nice of them?
I keep asking myself, "Can Jeffrey be old enough for this?"  But he is and it is fun.  It makes it easier because he has such good friends.
McKenzie, Lillis, Marlee, Nancy
Jonah, Jeff, Drew, Jake

3 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

I can't believe that Jeffrey is 16! That is crazy! I loved the video, and the pictures! Looks like he enjoys cross country. That is one hard sport!

Joddi said...

The drumline was really cool! He looked very handsome in his suit today at church! You all gave great talks!

debbie said...

Awesome! What a handsome guy!