Oh Katie, I am so sorry. You are an amazing Mom and person! If there is anything I can do for you, let me know. I can come on a weekend and help (clean house, cook dinners, anything!) You are truly a remarkable person. I think about you often and keep you in my prayers. Love, Malita
Hey, I like the idea of writing your blog entry and scanning it! Just want to let you know I think about you often and pray for you just as often. Hope today's a good, restful day! Love ya!
2 comments:
Oh Katie, I am so sorry. You are an amazing Mom and person! If there is anything I can do for you, let me know. I can come on a weekend and help (clean house, cook dinners, anything!) You are truly a remarkable person. I think about you often and keep you in my prayers.
Love,
Malita
Hey, I like the idea of writing your blog entry and scanning it! Just want to let you know I think about you often and pray for you just as often. Hope today's a good, restful day! Love ya!
Post a Comment