We just got back from a really fun weekend. We camped at Stoddard campground (our favorite place to go!) with quite a few members of the Hansen family. Everyone starts out with clean clothes and clean faces.
Brooklyn, Mary, Ashlyn, McKenzie, Brinley (three of these adorable girls are sisters .)
Brooklyn, Taya, Brinley, Ashlyn, Mary, McKenna, McKenzie
Jeffrey H., Brandon, Jeffrey P., Tyson
Drew and Dallas
And sat around the camp fire (because Sunday and Monday it was cold!)
5 comments:
Ah!!! Love those people SO much! I'm glad everyone had fun!
Sierra and I were looking at your blog and she say Mary and got so excited "Mom that's Mary" I didn't know she would remember her so sweat. It was good to see you guys.
Sounds fun. Good for you for always remembering to take pictures.
Your kids are having the best memories!!! You are an awesome mom!!!
Hi Katie,
I tried to find your email to respond to you, but no luck. To answer your question, someone named Debbie (who is related to you?) left a comment on my blog last summer with a link to your blog. Debbie found my blog through my friend Stacy. Anyway, thanks again for sharing your experiences. You are truly an inspiration.
Post a Comment