Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Porter Reunion

The Porter reunion was held in Oxford, Idaho, not far from Weston where my mom grew up. The first night we played the white elephant game, a tradition.
One of the funniest gifts was this strobe light that was on top of my dad's shop for a few years when he had the business Keith's Red Barn Sales. I didn't know he still had it!

The kids enjoyed shooting, a genealogy craft and 4-wheeler rides.Look a likes? I think so! Drew and K.J.Joe and his COOL hair.
We had a sharing night. I had made all these pincushions for the ladies in the family (with a little help from Mom.)


The 5 little 2006 girls are growing!

Here are all the grand kids minus the 4 oldest boys. They were not around for the picture.

And here is the bribery for being in the picture being handed out.

The party continued at Mom and Dad's following Sacrament meeting at the Clifton ward. Dad opened his Father's Day gifts.

No comments: