Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three Birthdays

Life has not been too normal lately so I have not gotten birthdays posted! But I want Alexa, Jeffrey and Drew each to know that I love them very much!
Alexa wanted whipped cream on a layered cake.

Jeffrey's birthday fell on a very busy doctor day and he tended his siblings all day. When we were still not home by 6:00 Dennis called and asked him if he could make his own cake. He readily agreed. Then when we got home I helped him make his frosting. He had German chocolate cake.

Drew's was celebrated a couple of days early because we were at swim camp during his actual birthday. He was happy with his donuts. It was easy and we ate them all up and didn't have to worry about leftovers.

4 comments:

MsMelodee said...

so fun! Each on so individual I am sure they will all remember thier birthdays. I love the doughnut idea!

debbie said...

Yum! They all sound good to me!

Dave said...

Hey Katie! What an amazing family you have! I was so glad that Darcee was blog surfing and came across our blog, commented and made it possible to find your blog!
Have a great day!

Kendi said...

What cute kids! I love how your oldest is such a good young man and made his cake! You have been so blessed! I hope you are doing okay!! I think about you often.