Thursday, March 25, 2010

TOFW

I love when this happens:Or even this because unfortunately naptime is becoming more rare:I plunk in something to listen to:And project away. I call it my Time Out for Woman.
Here are some projects that I am working on or have recently completed:Dish towels



Cards


A dress for Mary (temporarily on hold because I ran out of trim--there is supposed to be more rick rack on the bodice.)

A project I'm contemplating


Tablecloth

A mystery project (Well, it isn't a mystery to me, I just can't divulge it right now!)
I work hard in the morning and try to get my housework done so I can relax a bit in the afternoon to do something I love. I don't think there are words to describe how happy I feel when I get my TOFW. To change slightly something my friend says: "Crafting is cheaper than therapy!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you are a crafty rascal! laura

Shauntelle said...

Your projects all look so great! That sounds so fun to do those things. You inspire me. :)

debbie said...

I love your TOFW idea! And you are SOOOOO talented!!!! Wow!

Wendy said...

It all looks so wonderful and fun. You are talented.