Dear Mother of Two,
I met you yesterday in my son's classroom when we both went to help. In the course of our converstaion, you asked me how many kids I had and I said 6. You then explained to me why you only had two. I just want you to know it does not matter to me. I liked you the moment I saw you. I have a great deal many struggles of my own including some that you mentioned. You possess qualities that I don't, I can guarantee it (right off the bat I could see you are out going and friendly!) But you taught me a lesson I hope I won't forget. I too feel inferior most of the time. But I am who I am. You are who you are. Let's stop apologizing. We are all trying to do our best. I can see it in you and in me. I'm going to try to be happier in my own skin.
Signed,
A Recovering Inferior
4 comments:
Beautifully said!
Jen (Spatig)
Thank you Katie.
I have always liked what Elder Sterling W. Sill said: "We should not say we are children of God and then go about on the earth acting like orphans!"
We should celebrate every day of who we are and who we want to become--and you are right we are all trying our best. I think that deserves ice cream cones and smiles all around! I think you are awesome!!!
Amen!
I really liked this message. Thanks for those words. Hope your well and your spirit well taken care of. Thinking of you often.
))))HUGS((((
Post a Comment