Monday, October 25, 2010

It's a Team Effort

A couple of weeks ago I got a really bad hair cut.  It is so so short and I continue to loathe it.  But I will have sweet memories because of it.  The day after receiving the hair cut I needed to get it fixed and it just was so ugly and I broke down and could not seem to stop crying.  I knew I needed girl friend help.  Joddi was home and hurried down.  She helped me with it and gave me a straightening iron she said she doesn't use.  She was one of those earthly angels.

My hair looks best on Sundays.  Dennis helps me with it.

I can get it gelled, dried and straightened by myself.

I then grab a chunk of hair and Dennis holds it up and I back comb it.  We do that several times. Then I hair spray it and let it dry and then smooth it out. 

Camille helped me do that once too.  It turns out pretty well.  Thanks to all my helpers!

3 comments:

Darcee said...

I'm glad you've got a team! (I'm sorry you can't do your own hair, though.)

Mark and Adrian said...

Love your new family picture!!! You have an adorable family.

Joddi said...

Glad I could help! Hugs!