Monday, October 18, 2010

Puffy

My face is so puffy.  I think it is the cancer causing it to swell.  Dennis wonders if it is the radiation.  Either way I look very ugly.

 My mom came today and drove me to radiation.   She then spent the afternoon playing with Mary and sewing Jeffrey's scouting patches on a banner.  Thanks Mom!  I tried to nap but my arm hurts so it was hard.  I may have slept a bit.


Dennis helped get homework finished up.  I had listened to Drew read before FHE.  It was fun to snuggle and love my little guy.

2 comments:

Joddi said...

Katie--you don't look "very ugly"! Hugs, because you are my friend and I hate to see you having to go through all this stinkin' stuff! I'm sure Drew enjoyed reading to you! He's so darn cute! I love Mary's bangs, she looked so cute Sunday!

Darcee said...

I'm sorry you're puffy. I think your children will remember your sacrifices and courage with such tenderness.